Monday 5 July 2010

Instant Inspiration


Have you ever done anything on a spur of the moment inspiriation?


Well this is where this next sketch i did came from. I met up with Action Man Adam (http:/www.actionmanadam.com) created Marc Streeter at the pub the other week and am always impressed by his enthusiasm for comics art and his character.


So a few days after on the bus home i had an inspirational moment and ripping my sketchbook from my back pack I scribbled furiously on the page. It felt great, such a free and easy drawing and the pure joy of creating it was totally magic. No constraints, no expectations and viola! on the page it appeared.


I still can't get over how great it felt to have an idea and blast it out on the page with such enthusiasm. So i hope you like it, i know i sure do.

Cheers,

Rob

No comments: