Wednesday 28 January 2015

ChromaCon 2015 and New Techniques!

Returning for a second year is the Indie Arts festival 'ChomaCon' at the Aotea Centre in Auckland on April 18th and 19th. Check out the website here: http://www.chromacon.co.nz/


 
I'm doubly-excited as I have put in an application for a table at this years event so am waiting with baited breath to find out if I make it through the selection process.


To start off the New Year I'm giving some new techniques a go and this one is watercolours utilising felt pens. I like the outcome but I think there is more work to be done to finish it off, so watch this space as I work through to get it where I want it to be.



In the mean time a belated Happy New Year (even though January is almost gone) and I hope you'll enjoy the ride.

Enjoy!
Rob

No comments: