Friday 27 September 2013

Coming home to Roost

Arkham City Comics M.A.D - Mini Art Day

Hiya,

Well it came and went so quick that i hardly had time to let you know about it but ere are some pics from the Akham City Comics Mini Art Day in conjunction with ChromaCon.

I had a great time and caught up with some of my art friends that i haven't seen in a while, met some new friends and  some wonderful customers too! Thanks to everyone who purchased some of my cards!


 I still have some cards for purchase so hit me up if you'd like some either leave me a message in the comments or email me.  $3 for one card, $5 for two cards or $10 for a set of 5. (Postage would be quoted per shipment)





Here are some pictures from the show:





Special thanks to Jeremy and Michel from Arkham City Comics (http://www.arkham.co.nz/) for setting the show up!

Enjoy!
Robin

No comments: