Wednesday 2 February 2022

28 Days of Robin - Day 1 - Hanna-Barbera Style

Day 1 - Six years ago I attempted a daily draw of Robin's for a artistic challenge to complete a fully coloured rendering of a Robin character (existing or made-up) and while I managed sketch out most days in the month, there were not quite complete.


So I thought I'd give it another bash this year, to tidy them up and so of course missed the first day completely, not a great start!

This was a Robin design in a Hanna-Barbera cartoon style (if I can find the original page there's some additional similar HB style sketches) and so was quite a fun first Robin.

Anyhoo I thought I'd post both the original state 2015 and the complete state 2022 for comparison. So here we go!

Link to original 2015 post

Enjoy!

Rob



No comments: